- You must work in pairs or threes
- Create an open question to research - remember an open question has a long answer, not a yes/no or one word/fact answer. I have to check your question before you start researching.
- You have to use at least 2 books, and no more than 2 websites to get your information (choose carefully!)
- Use the links on our blog to help you get started
- Use the sheets provided to record your information and where you got the information from (the sources). Take notes (no copying directly - only choose the most important information)
When you have gathered all of your information, you can begin thinking about presenting it. See Mrs W to talk about your possibilities.
Monday - writing question and beginning research
Wednesday - gathering more information
Thursday - finish gathering information and meeting with the teacher about your presentation
Friday - begin work on presentation
Week 9 - finishing our presentations and presenting them to the class.